ALL YOU COULD WANT AND THEN SOME
- Prior to booking: An obligation free meeting to make sure we are a match (includes info booklet on the legal requirements, a basic ceremony structure breakdown and a summary of the entire process for you to keep)
- Once booked: A second face to face meeting to plan your ceremony and lodge the NOIM
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- All resources you need to be inspired to write your own vows, include others in your ceremony and plan your day
- Vendor recommendations if needed
- All legal forms provided and explained
- A personally written ceremony, based on your personal story, that takes any form that you wish. No two ceremonies are the same
- Travel within a 50km radius from my office (about an hour - 90mins each way)
- A rehearsal/site visit if desired
- A battery operated, portable and reliable PA system (MiPro MA-705)
- A small, white table and two chairs if required (I recommend sourcing these through your venue or stylist for aesthetic continuity however)
- Facilitation of your ceremony on the day - excellent times for all, guaranteed!
- Online registration of your marriage and application of your registered certificate on your behalf - making the entire process smooth and hassle free for you both
FEE: $956 - inclusive of the BDM fee for your registered marriage certificate and 100km total of travel.
Contact me with your date and venue for a full quote.
USEFUL FORMS AND INFORMATION
FUN AND SIMPLE
This package is as simple as it gets - all we need is you two, two witnesses and moi! If simple and stress free is your thing I can highly recommend this option.
- Prior to booking: An obligation free meeting to make sure we are a match. We will discuss all the legal process so you are clear on what is required from you
- Once booked: You submit your Notice of Intended Marriage - either face to face with me or by filling it in yourselves, getting it witnessed by an appropriate authority and then scanning and emailing me a copy.
- We lock in a time to meet once the minimum one months waiting period has lapsed - I can reserve us a green velvet booth in Redfern's awesome little pocket bar - GUNTHER'S DINING ROOM (AKA G.D.R), or you can choose a venue that is local (ie within 50km of travel from my inner west Sydney office)
- I write you a sweet and simple little ceremony - it's nice to say some lovely things even if we are keeping it as low key as possible
- You bring your two witnesses, we say the minimum legal wording/sign all the paperwork
- VOILA! You're legally, officially, super duper married!
- I registered your marriage online and apply for your registered marriage certificate at the same time
- Package only available evenings and limited weekend dates
- Witnesses must be over 18
- The ceremony is limited to the legal wording with your own vows and very basic personalisations
FEE: $556 - inclusive of the BDM fee for your registered marriage certificate
WE'RE HERE FOR A GOOD TIME
Life is chaotic, wondrous and all too short. As such, I think all major milestones are worth definitely worth celebrating. (Huge on birthdays in my house here FYI, HUGE)
While an authorised celebrant isn't actually necessary for the following, leaving the commemoration of an important life event in the hands of a professional "celebrator" (yes, that is what I am, it is as excellent as it sounds) can leave you to relax and enjoy the moment.
Extra services provided:
- Baby Namings
- Renewal of Vows
- Commitment Ceremonies
No legal requirements for the above but lots of scope for creativity and meaning!
Contact me with your idea for the celebration and I'll provide you with a reasonable quote based on my time, experience, your venue and the date. Let's make a party!